HR at RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:971 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
RKSV Securities - Head - Brand Marketing (9-15 yrs)
Job Title : Head of Brand Marketing
Designation : Director / Sr. Director
We're hiring dynamic, high energy, innovative, and resourceful leaders to usher in an agile marketing environment. We're making bold, data-driven decisions working on high value projects with speed. If you're creative and entrepreneurial and would like to make a big impact, we are looking for you! If you have proven success in innovation and growth marketing, plus a positive, "get things done" attitude, you're the one we're looking for!.
- Lead the brand marketing department and oversee all brand marketing activities.
- Lead the brand planning process inclusive of the definition of target consumers and the development of marketing mix and strategies on consumer brand-interaction
- Lead the development and refinement of the brand's messages and creative designs in order to attract potential consumers.
- Lead the go-to-market planning and drive cross-functional collaboration within the management and other departments.
- Lead consumer-facing communication approaches for the brand and serves as a primary marketing point of contact with the external business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships.
- Mentor key brand marketing personnel, assist in the execution of their duties upon request, ensuring their professional growth
- Establish the organizations brand building strategies across all channels in collaboration with the management and the branding team.
- Develop weekly/monthly/annual brand marketing strategies and monitor the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements.
- Create messaging strategies for key segments and provide junior brand marketing personnel with necessary brand and communications assets.
- Manage and maintain program specific research efforts inclusive of consumer insights, consumer segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends, and developments.
- Manages the forecast and revenue delivery for the business's product through monitoring performance and availing transparent weekly/monthly/annual reporting to the management and relevant stakeholders on the performance of brand marketing program initiatives, their progress, and results.
- Formulate of new brand strategies, improvement of existing brand strategies, and the capitalization of the brand on any emergent opportunities.
- Partner with the Sales department for the purpose of creating brand demand and marketing plans.
- Work with external consumer insight organizations in identifying suitable campaign insights that will enable brand differentiation and offer the business a competitive edge in the market in terms acquisition and retention.
- Partner with key marketing department teams in the development and management of consumer and potential-consumer messaging.
- Partner with the IT department, online managers, and other marketing department teams in the development, deployment, and enhancement of strategies across the program website, digital and social media, email campaigns, SEO/SEM etc.
- Head the Public Relations for the organisation and spokespersons in order to gain traction in media outlets that play a major role in furthering brand awareness efforts.
- Keeping up with and understanding industry best practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing up to date and ensure the business a competitive edge in brand awareness, consumer acquisition, and retention.
- Developing new creative, innovative, and out-of-the-box approaches in applying the organization's vision to consumers
- Work closely with the HR department in the development of effective recruitment approaches specific to the brand marketing department in order to guarantee skilled and efficient personnel for the brand marketing department, which will lead to smooth, effective, and efficient performance of duties within the department.
- Define the departmental vision and instills it in all levels of the brand marketing department to make up part of the working culture.
Profile / Skills required:
- 8+ years of marketing experience with at least 4 years of experience as a leader.
- Proficient in understanding various marketing channels
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is -or isn't-working and strong analytical skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties and great conflict management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- MBA in Marketing from Top B-Schools across the globe.
Psst. tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:
- Be self-driven / quick starter
- Have an ownership mindset
- Aggressively drive and deliver results
A basic requirement but one that many forget: Make sure you go through our website, download our app and give us feedback!