Assistant Manager - HR at R K Group
Views:234 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
RK Group - Specialist - Treasury (7-14 yrs)
Job Description :
Senior Manager Treasury will be responsible for managing the overall Treasury portfolio including operations and strategizing. The person must be a domain expert with strong control over key concepts of Treasury & Accounting. Role needs a highly energetic, truly committed and established track record professional, preferably a Chartered Accountant.
- Managing debt servicing and operations of company's borrowing portfolio
- Managing relationships with banks, lenders and other key players of money /debt markets
- Sourcing & negotiation of terms for banking lines
- Managing treasury investment portfolio with Banks/MFs/other money market instruments
- Ensure 100% compliance with bank covenants and complete RBI/Banking regulatory compliance
- Study and monitoring of market related variables and analysing their financial impact on the treasury risk profile
- Formulation of Treasury policy and risk management strategies for various group entities
- Review and management of LC, BG and other non-fund documentation
- Track & drive compliances
- Control over accounting process/systems & bank access rights
- Implementation of treasury management/automation tools with SOP formulation
- Cash-flow forecasting process maintenance & betterment- Banking integration - support for implementing banking solution for virtual accounts, e-bank reconciliation, masked salary payments, MT940 dashboard, minimizing float etc.
- Issuance of material for Treasury Deck every month
- Liaising with Banks, Rating Agency, Trustee, and other stake holders.
- Managing Liquidity risk, interest rate risk.
- CA/MBA Finance
- 7+ years' experience in corporate finance or banking (credit department)
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills; detail-oriented
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Ability to take self-initiative and be proactive
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
Other Capabilities :
- Positive attitude
- Team player, with the ability to work independently
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to learn and develop
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.