Human Resource at RJ Corp
Views:1432 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
RJ Corp - Finance Manager - Plant Accountant - Creambell - CA (6-10 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Position : Manager - Finance
Industry : Food & Beverages and Food Production
Location : Kosi, Uttar Pradesh
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing of books of Accounts.
- Ensure books of Accounts are completed in time and all SOPs / AS are followed and complied with.
- Dealing with Statutory Auditors
- Preparation of Balance Sheet
- Processing of data efficiently and provide the required detail to management / HO on fast track mode.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Preparation of Annual Budget
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Results, analysis of cost and Revenue, Actual vs Budgeted - reasons of Variance Analysis and suggestion of improvement.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports Funds Flow / forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
EDUCATION : B.Com/M.Com with 6- 10 years experience.
Experience & Exposure :
1. 6-10 years of experience of working in a manufacturing company preferably FMCG
2. Thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
3. Good understanding of India AS and IFRS
4. Good Knowledge of working on SAP and Excel.
5. Good verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.