Assistant Manager at Rivigo
Views:1669 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Rivigo - Workshop Head (5-10 yrs)
Workshop Head - Nagpur, Guwahati & Pataudi-Haryana
What You'll Do:
Build and lead the workshop team:
- Ensure that the workshop is adequately staffed to achieve objectives.
- Facilitate the orientation of new team members by familiarizing them with work procedures, SOPs, use of equipment and job expectations and ensure that new team members understand their respective duties
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their performance.
- Provide advice and technical assistance to team members
- Conduct performance appraisal of the team
- Set up robust systems and processes
- Ensure that all SOPs and processes are updated and team is trained to execute the jobs as per the SOP
- Analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement of the workshop
- Manage the workshop KPIs
- Continuously monitor the KPIs of the workshop and drive improvement in the overall metrics
- Manage the workshop budget
- Plan and prepare annual budget for the workshop, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and implementing corrective actions.
- Monitor, control and improve Variable and Fixed expenses of workshop.
- Vendor Development and Vendor Management:
- Develop vendors for the spares, repairs and consumables
- Develop and manage the vendors for the AMCs
- Implementation of best practices at the work shop
- Drive the continuous improvement in the performance and procedures
What You'll be Responsible for :
Excellence in delivery - Ensure the delivery of the work orders as per the schedule. Ensure that all actions have been documented according to Workshop policies and procedures. Inspect the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles. Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Service Area. Identify Root cause of the issues and implement Corrective action to avoid recurrence of it. Communicate with team to horizontally deploy corrective action in other vehicles.
Manage the workshop budget - Plan and prepare annual budget for the workshop, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and implementing corrective actions. Monitor, control and improve Variable and Fixed expenses of workshop.
Inventory Management - Ensure that the all assets, spares and consumables are managed as per the SOP. Conduct periodic physical verification of inventory as per the system stock. Report the deviations and implement corrective actions
Statutory Compliance - Ensure all procedures and practices at the workshops complies with the statutory requirements
What We Need :
- BE / BTech (Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical / Industrial Engineering)
- Minimum 60% marks in class X, XII and Graduation
- Specific experience of handling workshops/ Commercial Vehicles
Years of experience - 5 to 10 years
Professional Attributes - Experience in workshop management, plant maintenance or manufacturing operations with strong technical know how of maintenance