Rivigo - Manager - Cost - CA (4-6 yrs)
Your role as a Manager - Cost will require you to lead cost, partner with business, evaluate proposals and work on AP processes, financial accounting & analysis, reporting and compliances. You will also need to work on controls and regulatory compliances pertaining to financial flows and bring in relevant tech and analytics. This role will require you to work with Operations team & Operations Controller to help drive the growth and sustainability of business. This role will report to the Operations Controller.
What You'll Do :
- Partner with Operations and other verticals of Finance to provide end-to-end Finance support & assist in decision-making for internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing business performance across the organization by supporting the business with a comprehensive set of insightful reports/ dashboards covering key KPI's & drive reviews as required
- End-to-end accountability of payments, financial accounting and related controls & tax/statutory compliances for business.
- Coordinate with internal functions & stakeholders for required debottleneck and problem solving. Implement and keep updated key SOPs commensurate with the size and scale of the business. Monitor adherence to SOPs and follow through on outliers
- Responsible to infuse tech to make Finance processes scalable, minimize errors and make seamless direct connects with in-house tech
- Provide SME (subject matter expert) inputs to business and product teams.
- Assist the business in creation of forward-looking plans. Validate financial impact of key decisions. Partner on design of incentive structures for demand and supply partners, and field teams.
- Ensure internal controls in the business, especially over transactions being carried out on the platform and the Financial flows.
- Develop and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Team Management: Role requires deep abilities to manage a dynamic high performing team
Education - Chartered Accountant
Years of Experience - 3 - 4 years of experience