Rivigo - Cost Controller - CA (9-11 yrs)
About the Role :
Your role as a Cost Controller will require you to work on end-to-end Finance responsibility for business, including Business Partnering, P&L Management, AP processes, Financial Accounting, Reporting and Compliances. You will need to partner deeply in product, cost approvals, external partnerships, process innovation and infrastructure development to rapidly scale-up the business. You will need to work on controls and regulatory compliances relevant to financial flows and bring in relevant Tech and analytics at an aggressive pace. You will work very closely with Management Team and CFO to help drive the growth and sustainability of business.
What You'll Do :
- Partner with management team. Lead in discussions with Financial sector players (e.g., banks, NBFCs, insurance companies) to enhance financial aspects and payment solutions.
- Be the trusted advisor to the business in creation of forward-looking plans for the business. Validate financial impact of key decisions. Partner on design of incentive structures for vendors
- Provide SME (subject matter expert) inputs to business and product teams in product design.
- Coordinate with Rivigo internal functions and stakeholders for required debottlenecking, and problem solving. Implement and keep updated key SOPs commensurate with the size and scale of the business. Monitor adherence to SOPs and follow through on outliers.
- Responsible for budgeting, financial analysis/data insights, publication of review docket covering key KPIs for the business and drive reviews as required.
- Ensure internal controls in the business, especially over transactions being carried out on the platform and the Financial flows.
- Responsible to infuse tech to make Finance processes scalable, minimize errors and make seamless direct connects with in-house tech
- End-to-end accountability of payments, financial accounting and related controls & tax/statutory compliances for business.
- Develop and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures including A/P and GL
- Prepare and publish timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Reconcile key Balance Sheet items, analyze key PL items and review key journal entries/high risk items
- Support Corporate Controller in preparation of statutory accounts and their audit
What We Need :
Education : CA
Years of Experience : 9 - 11 years of experience
- Prior experience of working in an industry which is high on volume of transactions and in need of strong controls & monitoring.
- Experience of working in Logistics, Telecom or e-com will be a definite advantage
Professional Attributes :
- High Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in relatively unstructured environments; high level of curiosity and ability to learn new things
- A team player with strong leadership and project management capabilities
- Ability to function independently, prioritize on a real-time basis and manage multiple stakeholder
- An excellent sense of finance, planning and accounting principles and an excellent understanding of banking, treasury and RBI requirements for operation of marketplace escrow and float accounts
- Strong tech orientation and understanding of data analytics
Personal attributes :
- Persistent with a high sense of ownership
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with a closure mindset
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.