Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:9861 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Risk Strategy - Credit Cards - Retail Bank (4-9 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading global retail bank. As part of expansion of their global analytics team, they are looking for a seasoned analytics professionals that can play a critical role in establishing and building their newly created credit risk strategy & collections analytics function.
- Reporting into the Risk Lead, you would work with different teams to ensure effective and efficient control across the portfolio: managing and monitoring policies, processes, performance metrics and systems (underwriting and customer management).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing and reviewing generic credit risk policies, methodology, testing opportunities and/or conformance frameworks to ensure the provision of suitable control and/or credit risk mitigation
- Facilitating risk assessments on complex issues, documenting and analysing key risks and impacts on different areas of the business, and recommending appropriate courses of action
- Ensuring all control issues are identified for the portfolio and categorised for remedial action with appropriate action plans implemented within acceptable timescales; ensure that these feed into the Attestation process (joint responsibility with Remediation Manager)
- To provide both analytical and technical expertise in regards to all areas of our decisioning systems including knowledge and understanding of both internal and external feeds
- Be the link between strategy decision and system implementation, providing technical expertise as well significant stakeholder management across delivery and business functions
- Responsible for establishing concise, credit risk based Management Information packs for the Portfolio CCO; writing high quality reports on findings and making appropriate recommendations
- Building effective relationships with the senior management team, functional business areas and Risk teams to ensure effective controls are in place impacting the portfolio
The Successful Applicant:
- You should be a Masters from a Tier 1 institution with over 4 years of relevant experience of working with a global bank in areas like credit risk strategy development or collections analytics specifically focused on the credit cards domain
- Have strong understanding of building risk strategy with good exposure to regulatory aspects like Basel II & III, or application scorecards and behavior scorecards
- Good knowledge of SAS/SQL and experience of working in a data intensive environment
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious firms. They provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (internationally) for the successful employees. Besides our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constant challenges opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.