Risk Strategy & Analytics - Financial Services (4-10 yrs)
Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Analytics
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading global financial services . As part of expansion of their global analytics team, they are looking for a seasoned analytics professionals that can play a critical role in establishing and building their newly created credit risk strategy & collections analytics function.
Job Description - Develop and Manage new and existing Collection Strategies in order to optimize profitability
- Partner with Collection Operations and Credit Risk in order to mitigate portfolio risk Own various Strategy MI analysis and reporting
- Lead a team of Collections Analysts and be the owner of a broad agenda that aligns with the overall Collections Strategy objectives
- Play a meaningful role in developing the team and ensuring its success
- Manage end to end ownership of the assigned objectives including issue identification, problem statement, analytical framework and solution development, implementation planning and execution, control and governance as well as monitoring.
- Building effective relationships with the senior management team, functional business areas and Risk teams to ensure effective controls are in place impacting the portfolio
The Successful Candidate - You should be a Bachelors/Masters from a Tier 1 institution with over 4-10 years of relevant experience of working with a global bank in areas like credit risk strategy development or collections analytics specifically focused on the credit cards domain
- Have strong understanding of building risk strategy with good exposure to regulatory aspects like Basel II & III, or application scorecards and behavior scorecards
- Good knowledge of SAS/SQL and experience of working in a data intensive environment
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious firms. They provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (internationally) for the successful employees. Besides our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constant challenges opportunities.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.