Recruitment Consultant at Steps India
Views:1901 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Risk Policy Role - Business Banking Group (8-15 yrs)
Role: To evaluate and implement polices/products for Business Banking
Key Responsibilities: Manage Policy & Portfolio for BBG, Supervising & Managing Risk
- Ability to evaluate Products/Policies in line with regulatory guidelines and build strong controls to mitigate risks across all spectrums ( Onboarding, Credit, Operations, Fraud, Reputation etc).
- Excellent Product knowledge across all elements of BBG & have a 360 degree view of the market, strong in risk management skills, ability to have foresight on portfolio direction, loss estimates and how to control the same .
- Monitoring Portfolio delinquencies at a micro level, identification of segments, locations and profiles which are delinquent.
- Ability to shape the risk appetite of the product in line with growth objectives and Risk Appetite framework of the bank alongside risk based pricing.
- Analytical and evaluation ability. Understanding of data and ability to apply same for tracking portfolio performance trends.
- Facilitate implementation of technological interventions like scorecards, digital journeys and automation to streamline processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Skilled to manage collaboration across stakeholders and facilitate timely deliveries.
Kindly share your updated resume with following details:
1) Current Organisation -
2) Current Designation and Role -
3) Total Exp -
4) Qualification -
5) Current Salary (Also mentioned Fixed+Variable) -
6) Expected Salary-
7) Present Location -
8) Joining Time -
9) Reason for Change -
10) Experience in Credit policy/ Risk policy for Business Banking