Risk Modeling Role - Global Consumer Bank Risk Modeling Utility Team (8-12 yrs)
This position is with Global Consumer Bank (GCB) Risk Modeling Utility. This specific role supports the US Consumer Bank's Branded Cards portfolios. Citi-branded card products includes its proprietary portfolio (including the Citi Double Cash, Thank You and Value cards) and co-branded cards (including, among others, American Airlines and Costco)
In this role, you will
- Build Account Management Risk Models using traditional and Machine Learning techniques.
- Develop these models in compliance with the Risk modeling policies and procedures.
- Leverage a variety of technologies such as SAS, R, Python, H2O, Spark, and more to extract the value out of the data.
- Deliver on all phases of development, from design through training, testing, validation, and implementation.
- Work with Technology, Risk policy and Governance teams to deliver decision risk models in the market
- Practice your presentation and articulation skills to translate the complexity of your work to all types of audience.
We will be thrilled to have someone who is
- Curious -challenges status quo, questions what they see and looks for answers when something is not intuitive
- Has attention to details - knows when something does not add up and is not right. Has attention to details
- Has ability to communicate results to diverse audiences
- 8+ years' experience in Risk Modeling or PhD degree in statistics, economics, or equivalent experience.
- Sound knowledge of statistical modeling concepts and industry best practices; experience with econometric and statistical modeling or risk models
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills; ability to derive patterns, trends, and insights
- Experience with analytical or data manipulation tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Python, Spark) Proficient with MS Office suite
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Experience working in Big data environments; Intellectual curiosity to stay abreast of technological advances
Bachelor's/University degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, or equivalent experience. Master's/PhD degree is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.