CHRO at Indus Intellirisk and Intellisense Services Pvt. L
Views:421 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Risk Manager - Security Operations - APAC Region (3-10 yrs)
Security Operations Risk Manager- APAC
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Tracking and analyzing emerging regional security risks, contextualizing those specific to company assets and personnel, and producing high level risk assessments and situational updates
- Partner with regional security operations leadership in frequent strategic dialogue to identify gaps, opportunities and strengthen process development.
- Deliver successful new initiatives through robust project management skills and by creating collaboration and synergy with key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement comprehensive security plans and projects by effectively utilizing Global Security resources and successfully collaborating with key company stakeholders and external partners.
- Partner with internal and external intelligence teams to consistently analyze the landscape to gain a clear perspective on required risk mitigation measures. Work with internal and external security partners on information collection and best practice benchmarking.
- Create operational value by identifying external trends and patterns to assist department in change management, with a particular focus on emerging technologies like generative AI.
- Support the security governance program and partners with key stakeholders to conduct Security Risk Assessments and Audits as assigned.
- Identify technology to analyze key performance indicators to advance performance.
- Support reports on regional security program and progress to respective business leaders in coordination with key business partners.
- Remain abreast of threat developments across the region, on a daily basis, and use that knowledge to proactively identify areas of concern to organization, giving advance warning to facilitate decision-making.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in various risks across the Asia Pacific region, including but not limited to geopolitical and reputational risk, terrorism, social and political activism, political stability, crime/fraud, economic uncertainty, cultural trends, and cyber security as they relate to regional business operations.
- Perform well and maintain a high degree of professionalism and service, during emergency situations or under extreme pressure.
- Support the regional Crisis Management program, including but not limited to crisis management plans, crisis response process development, emergency preparedness equipment management, tabletop exercise support, etc.
- Support other regional security programs as needed such as workplace violence prevention, red teaming, etc.
- The ability to fill in as on-site Security Operations Manager as necessary
- Accomplish regional objectives by establishing action plans, outcome measurements; reviewing progress; etc. Prepare and deliver effective multi-media presentations to diverse audiences including executive leadership teams.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in International Relations, Strategic/Security Studies, Political Science, Business or a related discipline, or any closely related field of study
- 3-5 years experience working in intelligence, security operations, crisis and risk management, or any closely related field
- Thinking critically and writing quickly, concisely, and persuasively, demonstrating strong oral communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to receive and relay direction, and have ability to multi-task and coordinate several incidents at once
- Strong service and interpersonal skills especially during times of crisis
- Strong interest and familiarity with international current events
- Ability to make critical decisions, prioritize issues and initiate appropriate response with minimal supervision
- Sense of urgency in a 24/7 work environment for quick response to critical developing issues
- A flexible approach to variable working hours is essential
- Very strong IT skills, with experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong leadership and influence skills. Excellent project management, written and communication skills, including strategic relationship building.
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction and strategy.
- Demonstrates resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
- Strong business knowledge and acumen. Effectively manages integrated change and solves problems.
- Builds trust and instills self-confidence through mutual respect and ongoing communication.
Preferred Qualifications: Master's degree in International Relations, Strategic/Security Studies, Political Science, Business or a related discipline, or any closely related field of stud
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.