Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:258 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Risk Manager - Operational Risk Management/AML - BFSI (5-15 yrs)
Risk Manager - Operational Risk Management/AML (not credit risk)
- Responsible to develop Risk Appetite and report performance to the Senior Management
- Responsible to manage Credit Risks in conjunction with HO & Business in a timely manner
- Responsible for development, continuous improvement and implementation of Operational Risk Management framework, processes and tools
- Responsible for Market risk & ALM functions
- Monitoring of Adherence against Market risk limits
- Review Daily P&L computation, Review Value at Risk
- ALM risk management primarily liquidity risk and interest rate risk in banking book
- Proactive identification and assessment of risk factors and working with stakeholders for their mitigation and control in timely manner
- Review new products procedures and advise controls to minimise risk exposure
- Develop and implement integrated Stress Testing framework and report outcomes to Senior Management and Board
- Timely and accurate submission of all Regulatory / Senior management reporting / submissions.
- Provide Top Management / ALCO / Credit committee / OREC with timely and relevant insights / MIS / notes on respective Risk Profile and implementation of mitigation strategies for High / Medium Risks
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory, Basel and internal guidelines and ensure no adverse audit observations
- Ensure well controlled rating in both internal and external audit
- Recommend new policies if any to manage any new risks identified
- Keep upto date with global developments from relevant regulatory authorities
- Spreading of risk Culture and awareness across the network.
- Smart and positive personality, with self-start, Can-do attitude.
- High moral & ethical standards.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with various stake holders - internal & external, on regulatory matters.
- Understanding of / Ability to understand Banking business, Guidelines and Regulations.
- Experience in similar role will be a big advantage.