Risk Manager - Credit Risk - BFS (4-7 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Skills : Credit Risk, Credit Policy
Job Description :
- Managing and developing risk strategies, acquisition policies, and risk framework
- Implementing underwriting mechanism for digital underwriting and authorisation strategies
Client Details :
- Financial services company founded by globally acclaimed economy shapers
- Financial services company with a vision to cater to the underserved and unserved segment with a focus on financial inclusion of 100 million households.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience into Retail Lending business with focus on managing credit risk for unsecured/digital lending.
- Experience into formulating acquisition policies, portfolio risk management, and managing the risk framework
- Giving insights to the CRO on building risk strategies, acquisition strategies, product strategies, and overall business & market dynamics for portfolio growth
- Proactively manage, develop and rollout risk and acquisition strategies for the target segment of Avanti Finance
- Implement underwriting mechanisms for digital underwriting and authorization strategies.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and ability to work individually
- Understanding of consumer loan products and credit cycle management framework, including product structure/ packaging, regulatory requirements, consumer lending business & market dynamics, key risk & revenue drivers, product profitability, performance analysis.
- Should have excellent communication skills along with strong presentation skills
Job Offer :
- Opportunity of working closely with the senior leadership team in the risk domain
- Managing and developing policies, framework, underwriting mechanisms from scratch
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cliff Dsouza on +91 (0) 22-4236 3308.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.