Risk Management Operations Role - BFSI (10-16 yrs)
This role involves working with the team to deliver the reports on time with 100% accuracy. This would also involve driving various automation projects to achieve productivity targets. We are looking for a Manager with deep domain experience in Financial Markets and someone who has managed a team. Demonstrate good understanding of Futures, Options, Forwards, Swaps across different asset classes Equity, FX, & Commodity The overall objective of this role is to ensure adequate controls are put in place to prevent unauthorized derivatives trading and ensure the trading team gets accurate view of positions on time for taking decisions.
- Resolve reconciliation breaks between internal systems and broker statements and resolve escalations within TAT (generally 24hours)
- Liaise with brokers on trade disputes, margin related discussions and to open new subaccounts
- Ensure margin payments are paid on time, excess cash is withdrawn from broker and OTC settlements are done as per agreed timeline
- Ensure the team is delivering the daily and monthly reports as per agreed SLA TAT and accuracy
- Clarify queries from Finance team to record realized P&L and unrealized MTM in accounts
- Conduct team meetings to address any gaps in the day to day process
- Regular one-to-one connect to address any concerns of team members
- Liaise with IT teams and business teams to configure any new instruments in CTRM systems
- Initiate projects to simplify processes and improve productivity
- Co-ordinate with Risk office to open new subaccount with brokers for Business Units
- Co-ordinate with clearing brokers on trading limit changes after getting approval from Risk Office
- Manage relationship with clearing brokers on a periodic basis for any changes in account setup
- Manage administrative work on electronic platforms such as TT, CME Direct and WebIce
- Graduate with 10+years of experience in trade operations (derivatives) and settlements with atleast 2- 3 years of experience in managing a team
- In-depth understanding of commodity futures, options, OTC swaps, Accumulators, FX Forwards and FX options and valuations
- Demonstrate understanding of exchange rules related to internal position transfers and Ex-pits.
- Interpret broker & valuation statements and terminologies used by clearing brokers.
- In depth knowledge on different trade types such as Electronic, EFP, EFR, etc.
- Experience in reconciliation of different types of commissions with clearing brokers.
- Understanding of different trading limits to be setup on electronic platforms.
- Perform administrative role in electronic trading platforms such as TT, CME Direct and WebIce.
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve disputes and cross functional projects.