Senior Recruitment Specialist at Maven Workforce
Views:823 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Risk & Fraud Analytics - Pharma (12-18 yrs)
Risk & Fraud Analytics - Pharma
Hiring for a leading consulting brand for a Risk & Fraud Analytics - Pharma role.
Location : Delhi-NCR/Mumbai/Pune
- Strong experience and hands on knowledge of advanced analytics techniques and next gen techniques such as machine learning(AI, ML, NLP, Neural Nets etc)
- Worked in any of the two Risk Management areas- Fraud risk, Credit risk, Market Risk, Operations risk, Risk across product life cycle, Stress testing, Collections.
- Life Sciences and Healthcare exposure will be a plus
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical ability
- Determine analytic methods/algorithm and develop same to solve business problem
- Go to person for latest Innovation and Technology driven changes in the analytics industry with respect to Fraud & Risk analytics methods in the industry.
- Application Orientation of Various Statistical Modeling / Mathematical modeling techniques
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experience & willing to work with a geographically-dispersed team
- Flexiblity with work timings required as needs to work across geographies
- Experience working across multiple groups and teams
- Heavy customer facing experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.