Risk Data Management Role - Big4 (5-12 yrs)
Big 4 - Risk Data management in Bangalore - SAS / Python
- Experience of working in SAS and Python
- Conversion of SAS script in to Python
- Basel and risk management knowledge added advantage but not necessary
Work you will do:
- Develop and implement risk data models as extensions to existing software, or from scratch;
- Support other teams on a variety of client projects in the areas of, but not limited to: market risk,
- Develop internal model risk controls;
- Benchmark to market best practice;
- Support client proposals; and
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and industry experts.
- Degree in Engineering - Computer Science, IT preferred
- Strong programming skills: Python/SAS
- Software development experience, preferably in a large team; knowledge of version control tools and software development principles (with strong emphasis on testing and documentation);
- Ability to interact effectively with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds and seniority.
- Engineering Graduates with Computing background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.