Associate at Crescendo Group
Views:73 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Risk Analyst - FinTech (1-4 yrs)
One of a leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-term services
- Agreeing the risk classification of UDAs through liaison with relevant Business Owners;
- Understanding the location, structure and layout of the MUDA to identify MUDA components (Macro, VBA code, formula, parameter values, links, etc.) that need to be covered by automated change management audit trail functionality;
- Configuring the UDA within the ClusterSeven ESM module; and
- Customising the alerts and notifications for the MUDA in ClusterSeven ESM based on the MUDA functionality and risk, as well as requirements of the Business Owner.
- Participating, as part of the IT Assurance & Controls Testing team, in the delivery of the Plan.
- Supporting operational risk assurance, RCSA reliability reviews and IT control testing reviews/deep dives across all business areas and outsourced service providers as may be required including participating in the controls testing fieldwork, engaging with external auditors.
- Preparing relevant reporting of assurance and control testing review findings and recommendations.
- Facilitating identification and testing of Complete and Accurate Reports (CARs), Information Technology Automated Controls (ITACs), Interface testing, and Model and User Developed Applications (MUDAs)
- Minimum 1 to 3 years (Analyst level) who can perform the above activities (Primary and Secondary Responsibilities) on the instructions/guidance provided by the manager.
- Experience in a Risk/Audit function/Big4 within a financial institution with focus on information technology and security/ IT controls testing would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of MetricStream or PowerBI would be an advantage.
- Strong drive and delivery, committed to achieving results and delivering on time (essential)
Qualification & Certifications:
Qualification & Certifications
- Graduate/Post-graduate/MBA with minimum of 1 year (or more) of experience in financial services industry, with prior experience in ClusterSeven's ESM module.
- B. Tech. / B.E. or other professional IT-related qualification