Associate at Reliance Industries Limited
Views:7136 Applications:741 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RIL - State Head - Sales - PetroRetail (14-15 yrs)
To lead petroleum Retail Business in the state for implementing/ achieving set goals for MS/ HSD business, maximize sale of ALPG, lubricants through network of distributors, dealers & TCC#s and income through hospitality. To establish effective communication with internal & external stakeholders.
- Draw plan of action for achievement of set targets
- Assess market potential& fix volumes & margin, targets keeping in line with our market share objective for the state
- Allocate targets within the team i.e. setting AM / RO / Distributor/ dealer wise targets
- Effectively handling of channel issues, customer compliance & keep the channel partners motivated & compliant as per our corporate guidelines/ SOPs
- Ensure effective communication & periodic visits to dealers, distributors, customers to understand & appreciate their concerns & drive resolutions
External Customer satisfaction
- Review customer feedbacks & complaints and initiate appropriate corrective actions to prevent recurrence with support of team. Orient team/ channel partners towards customer.
- Ensure deviations identified in internal audits are tracked & resolved.
Review& analyse market competitiveness i.e. network strategy, pricing, promotions, product gaps
- Provide inputs on market operating policies to product/ business head to sync pricing policy with market
- Monitor distributor performance & provide feedback/ inputs to maximize their effectiveness in appointing dealers.
- Monitor sales, stock& outstanding of dealers & plan strategies to enhance our presence with support on marketing assistance & demand generation activities
Local boundary management
- Make timely interventions to ensure no adverse legal actions are initiated against the company by any statutory authorities.
- Coordinate with corporate legal & provide inputs required for making proper representations. Work to get the legal cases disposed in company#s interest.
Plan& effectively monitor sales promo campaigns, demand generation programs and customer acquisitions for business to drive the sales.
- Plan sales promotional activities in field with available budgets & deliver expected incremental improvements
- Propose & seek additional support, if required, for sales promotions from product/ business head
Ensure periodic reviews, trainings & accompaniment in the field with AMs, TCMs to enable them to achieve their set targets & build performing teams.
- Ensure monthly meetings are conducted, review performances for previous month & revised goals/ targets for the current month.
- Share the best practices from the field/ performing AM to motivate them.
- Review training needs& conduct programs to meet required competency levels.
- Continuously monitor the operating budgets to keep at planned level.
- To optimise operating expenses
- Strategic Direction & Leadership
- Developing& Managing Relationships
- Result driven & Ownership mind-set
- Analytical Thinking & Numeric Skills
- Managing Complexity & Risk & Compliance
- Contracting-Laws& implementation
- Refining Process & Knowledge
- Regulatory Environment & Commercial Laws
Minimum 14-15 year of experience in sales & operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.