Associate at Reliance Industries Limited
Views:766 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
RIL - Leader - Human Resource (6-8 yrs)
RIL - HR Leader
This position will be responsible for taking care of all HR needs of Project Raptor team ranging from culture to hiring, retention, motivation to regular HR processes.
Job Accountabilities :
- Define Project Raptor's culture as a dynamic, motivated and result oriented independent start up entity within Reliance.
- Help inculcate and maintain the culture within the team.
- Keep the team motivated and focused on achieving their goals.
- Detect impending team problems, inter-personal problems and other soft issues early on and help resolve them in a timely fashion.
- Help reduce onerous paperwork and bureaucratic work culture and focus on simplicity.
- Take charge of recruitment responsibilities, starting from identification of need and JD, and including talent search, interviewing, assessment for cultural fit, salary negotiations and onboarding.
- Manage organisation performance management by tracking and enabling individual performance through a fair and rewarding performance appraisal system.
- Support regular and routine HR processes such as leave management, ESS etc.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills) :
- High on EQ and ability to read the culture of a team.
- Deep understanding of organisational behaviour.
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications) :
- Work experience in managing HR of one or more start-ups.
- Experience in HR of a large company like RIL.