Associate at Reliance Industries Limited
Views:5175 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
RIL - Company Secretary - LLB (9-18 yrs)
Job Accountability :
1. Organizing effective Board Meetings, its Committees, General Meeting of shareholders in coordination with CS leadership and Senior Management Personnel
2. Issue of securities, particularly NCDs on Private Placement basis. Compliance pertaining to GDRs
3. Compliance of LODR and other Regulations applicable to a listed Company
4. Drafting, discussing, finalizing and circulating of agendas of meetings, minutes, notices, outcomes, press notes etc. in consultation with Senior Management and other stakeholders
5. Management of key corporate actions like issue, listing of shares, merger, amalgamation, demerger etc.
6. Liasoning with Registrar & Transfer Agents (not day to day activities)
7. Initiating, drafting, compiling, discussing, settling, finalising the Annual Report in coordination with Senior Management.
8. Managing filing of various e-forms based on the event based and periodic events as per the Companies Act, 2013 with Ministry of Corporate Affairs
9. Initiating, drafting, discussing, settling, finalising the charter of Committees, Policy Statement, Policy Documents etc in consultation with Senior Management and obtaining the approval of Board of Directors
10. Initiating, Drafting, finalising, and filing of various applications to SEBI for various purposes like obtaining, renewal of certificate of registration as Portfolio Managers under SEBI Regulations, 1993
11. Drafting reply to legal notices pertaining to shareholders.
12. Ascertaining the compliance of statutory audit and limited review requirements
13. Ensuing 100% compliance with the applicable corporate & securities laws and review of documents/ disclosures/ intimations to be submitted with stock exchanges, MCA and SEBI.
14. Development of SOPs and processes and support in automation exercise.
Skills & Competencies :
1. Good Written and verbal communication
2. Time management
4. Good team player
- Experience of about 8-15 years.
- Min. 5 years in listed entities