Manager - HR at Right Management India Pvt Ltd
Views:547 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Right Management - Project Leader/Program Manager - Talent Management Business & HR Solutions (7-14 yrs)
- The job holder is expected to have an understanding of Talent management business and HR solutions.
- The job holder is required to bring new client and manage key accounts independently, to deliver assignments across geographies of Right Management, to make new products successful in the markets, and to create a pipeline of prospective clients.
- The job holder is also expected to lead business development meetings set up by the team members, initiate and monitor the sales funnel process and support a VP/AVP in business development efforts. S/he is responsible for working closely with the AVP/ VP in building business pipeline either from existing clients or by managing new leads with the support of consultants and team members.
- The job holder is required to conceptualize and prepare business proposals for prospective clients.
- The job holder is independently responsible for client relationship management. S/he is required to liaison with key clients which would include both existing as well as prospective clients, in order to maintain an ongoing relationship with them to further strengthen the possibility of generating future business prospects.
- The job holder is responsible for managing multiple projects through proper planning of resources and monitoring the progress of the project to ensure project profitability. The incumbent would be responsible for creating the design for the delivery of an assignment. S/He is also responsible for co-facilitating sessions to deliver customer delight.
- The job holder will be required to guide and develop team members on the projects to help them work on the project execution, while also building on their own capability.
- The job holder is responsible for developing new products and intellectual property by undertaking initiatives that would improve the quality of delivery and enhance organization capability.