HR at Rich Products & Solutions Private Limited
Views:824 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
Rich - Senior Manager - Category Marketing - Food Service (10-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Category Marketing Food Service
Summarized Accountability :
To be the champion for the Food service channel, lead the New Product Development, and adept with Project Management skills. High levels of collaboration and leading teamwork is key.
Reports To : Vice President Marketing
Key Responsibilities :
Category Management :
- End to end responsibility of assigned category / Product Portfolio
- Renovation/ Rejuvenation of Projects
- Conduct regular market insights to understand the customer needs, identify gaps, opportunities and feed into the Innovation funnel
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define Category Insights, Idea generation and converting them into NPD roadmaps
- Build customer & consumer insights through various interactions
- Develop marketing campaigns to drive business value
- Should be adept at digital marketing strategies
- Work closely with sales and trade marketing team to grow Richs market share in the food services channel
- Category champion and working very closely with the team especially Trade Marketing, Chef team and sales having a true external orientation
- Will be responsible for maintaining the A&P spends for the Product category
- Reporting and analysis - Monthly Business reports, category analysis, forecasting for NPD products, market sizing
New Product Development :
- End to end responsibility for NPD projects Product, packaging development, pricing and preparing business cases
- Conduct market assessments & Feasibility Studies for new projects
- Develop Product briefs with Research & Development teams and cross function teams
- Responsible for Market Validations of NPD projects
- Develop Launch Plans including communication development for New Products
- Lead the Product launches and post launch reviews
- Project Network Management and OTIF delivery of projects
Direction to Others : Brand Manager / Assistant Brand Manager
Experience & Education :
- Post-Graduate in Marketing or MBA
- 10-12 years experience in marketing/product management in the Foods or Beverages industry
- Classical marketer who understands all facets of the 6Ps of marketing with demonstrated success identifying new brand development opportunities, possible environmental or competitive threats as well as building ideas that encompass every brand touch point with customers.
- Experience of conceptualizing new projects and leading it end to end through the innovation funnel.
- Strong financial & business acumen with experience of closing business cases with functional stakeholders
- Firsthand experience of working with the regulatory and legal functions in the organization. Good understanding of FSSAI norms would be useful.
- Experience of leading or being part of the creative process for building an integrated communication campaign for customers
- Practical hands-on approach, customer focused, understand customer insights and creative bent of mind.
- Strategic thinker, good communication and influencing skill. Solution oriented.
- Good communication, team player and can adapt to changing environment
- Willing to travel on short notice
- Excellent business English (both spoken and written) and computer skills