Assistant Manager - HR at Rich Graviss Products Pvt Ltd
Views:749 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Rich Products Corporation - Deputy General Manager - Procurement (15-18 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Procurement
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute entire sourcing / buying to support the business both opex and capex material.
- To be updated on the latest market trends for commodity prices and plan the procurement with a prospective of inventory and long-term business
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities.
- Prepare the annual Purchasing budget and forecasts and all Capital / operational Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with customer and legal requirements.
- Managing and controlling all the company's external suppliers with emphasis on the purchase of Materials
- Develop, nurture and maintain vendors in line with the organizational guidelines and business needs
- Establish strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms with key suppliers to ensure value for money, quality standards and delivery terms with technical and operational input from stakeholders.
- Ensure parts and materials are bought at the most competitive price and delivered on time for production
- Identify new suppliers, agree terms, and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates
- Foster close working relationships with associated functions eg. Operations, Sales and R&D departments for new product development
- Communicate with stakeholders the impact of market change and potential effects on supply. Recommend solutions without compromising quality or service while optimising cost.
- Prepare all type of MIS and Comparatives analysis in PPT & Graphs and Cost Saving reports with recommendation and valuable inputs to manager
- To manage the day-to-day activities of the Purchase department to ensure regular supply of Raw Materials, Packaging Materials, and all other procurement needs.
- Provide leadership, coordination and coaching to the team, ensuring they are trained enabling them to achieve the operational and financial metrics within their areas of responsibility and succeed in their roles
- Create and implement best practice of purchasing strategy, policies, procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Purchasing activities.
Job Specification :
- Good communicator, both verbal and written, with sound presentation skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills as well as analytical skills
- Sound decision making skills, great business acumen and eye for detail
- Highest level of integrity, transparency and capability to work under high pressure situations