Assistant Manager - HR at Rich Graviss Products Pvt Ltd
Views:2489 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:448
Rich Products Corporation - Deputy General Manager - Marketing (10-15 yrs)
Summarized Accountability :
To contribute to the achievement of sales and Business Plans outcomes through supporting the development of marketing strategies and managing the implementation process for marketing plans for the India market.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Work with GM - Sales in the development and implementation of short- and long-term marketing plans.
2. Co-ordinate with Regional Sales Managers in planning and developing of the sales forecasting and promotion activity in potential markets.
3. Act as liaison with various functions to ensure interdependent coordination and to sustain effective support for marketing program; Collecting and updating information sources/database.
4. Product Management for RGGPL products :
- To ensure customers get good and right products which are within specifications from manufacturing to end-user level.
- To handle product issues and customer complaints
- To develop product PNL.
- To monitor product inventory level at the manufacturing points
- To conduct market visits on a regular basis
5. New product development in conjunction with NPD Manager :
- To identify new product opportunities and conduct market assessment
- To develop product plan
- To initiate new product project and develop new product introduction timeframe and program
- To collect information on market trend and competition on an ongoing basis
6. Marketing support :
- To help implement promotional program and ad hoc activities
- To develop POPs, and other advertising materials
7. Marketing plan development :
- To help develop and implement marketing plan
8. Collecting and updating information sources :
- Set up the database and customer file through market survey and feedback from distributor/market research/professional associations/trade publications/official economic data/trade show/competitor
9. Competitor's analysis :
- Measure market share, market perception
- Work with sales/technical team to maintain and improve market share via marketing programs/tools
Functional Requirements :
- Team leader and team builder skills.
- Strong initiative to turn directions into actionable plans and projects.
- Ability to set priorities, goals and manage results through others.
- Ability to work with multi-assignments and strength to carry projects from initiation to completion.
- Highly adaptive, creative and resourceful