Assistant Manager - HR at Rich Graviss Products Pvt Ltd
Views:1037 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:268
Rich Products Corporation - Brand Manager (6-10 yrs)
To contribute to the achievement of Sales and Business Plans outcomes through supporting the development of marketing strategies, brand management and managing the implementation process for product plans and exciting ways to reach consumers.
- Analyse Brand positioning and Consumer Insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to - take action-
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors- activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand's direction, choices and tactics
Product Management for RGGPL products:
- To ensure customers get good and right products which are within specifications from manufacturing to end-user level.
- To handle product issues and customer complaints
- To conduct market visits on a regular basis
Collecting and updating information sources:
- Set up the database and customer file through market survey and feedback from distributor/market research/professional associations/trade publications/official economic data/trade show/competitor
- Measure market share and market perception
- Work with sales/technical team to maintain and improve market share via marketing programs/tools.
Experience & Education:
MBA with minimum of 6-10 years marketing experience to include:
- Product Planning & Strategy
- Brand/Product Management
- New Product Development
- Marketing Research
- FMCG industry, Food companies an advantage
- Knowledge of the India marketing environment and trends, practices, traditions, philosophies, policies, competitiveness, key players and product knowledge.
- Track record of successfully managing Product Management, Planning & Strategy
- Sales/Business development experience
- Team leader and team builder skills.
- Strong initiative to turn directions into actionable plans and projects.
- Ability to set priorities, goals and manage results through others.
- Ability to work with multi-assignments and strength to carry projects from initiation to completion.
- Highly adaptive, creative and resourceful