HR at Rich Products & Solutions Private Limited
Views:800 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Rich - Manager - Consumer & Market Insights (10-12 yrs)
Summarized Accountability: This role is to lead the Consumer and Market Insights function for Richs India. This function is primarily responsible to equip the business team with actionable insights to grow business. The incumbent works towards developing and implementing different research models to address diverse business and marketing plans and strategies. In addition, this role contributes towards business strategy around new horizons and larger opportunities for the organization.
Reports To: VP Marketing
Consumer Insight :
- Partner cross-functionally to advise and inspire strategies and decisions that will strengthen the brand and grow the business.
- Support new business models and NPDs with an agile and through research funnel.
- Own and maintain relationships with key external partners/agencies to develop research objectives
- Manage the development of annual forward-looking insight plans with key business partners
- Communicate key findings and insights and present actionable recommendations to internal partners and leadership team to influence decision-making
- Identify consumer macro trends and foresight based on a combination of secondary research sources and experts
- Oversee the development and management of multiple consumer research projects
Quantitative and Qualitative analysis :
- Ensure robustness of market research initiatives to accurately predict market and consumer behavior/ trends within the stipulated budget to increase the brand market share, brand health and overall sales for each category.
- Manage the design of quantitative and qualitative analysis and reporting
- Provide intelligence and insights on the FMCG Industry and the Competitive Marketplace as it relates to growth, market share, social sentiment, and marketing and promotional activity
Marketing, Category and Brand insights :
- Maintain understanding of target segments and provide context and opportunity via research to support the understanding of behavioral-related customer segmentations
- Guide and inspire marketing decisions through customer understanding and insights.
- Identify and thoroughly understand key customer-related dynamics of product categories and brand.
- Help in developing frameworks for evaluation of new opportunities
- Source data from primary as well as secondary sources to inform business thinking in areas outside of current core competencies
- Analyze and synthesize data, market understanding and business considerations into strategic inputs for leadership team
Competitive Intelligence :
- Responsible for monitoring competitive environment and evaluating product quality.
- Conduct competitive analysis on quarterly basis and act.
- Constant update on new market trends, opportunity, and input into the business.
- Deeper understanding of the market where market data is absent
Direction to Others: None
Experience & Education:
- MBA in Marketing
- 10-12 Years of experience in Market Research. Experience with a market research agency will be preferred.
- Exposure to B2B /food industry / bakery segments
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply them to develop insights
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and data implementation
- Ability to work with online communities/expert panels to identify business opportunities and validate/assess these opportunities as well.
- Work across multiple data sources, desk research to arrive on industry and customer and consumer needs, triggers and barriers. Trend spotting would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with on-line research tools is key as well
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas, observations and make recommendations