Manager - HRBP at Riaan Wellness
Views:556 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Riaan Wellness - Demand Planning Manager (2-6 yrs)
- Riaan is a well funded start-up (backed by baidyanath group) with a seasoned management on-board, majorly from Dabur and emami.
- Riaan is gearing up for an aggressive business expansion, especially wrt new product / category development and e-commerce (both marketplaces and through own website).
About the role:
- The Demand Planner role serves as a link between sales and supply chain operations driving effective forecasting of sales demand across product categories in line with customer requirements.
- Developing organization wide sales forecast which meets anticipated customer demand at optimum inventory levels.
- Develop rolling forecasting & future projections and is able to estimate future product demand by analysing inventory flow and developing forecast models
- Identify and analyse sales trends and influencing variables and incorporate analysis in forecasting & inventory planning using advances statistical techniques
- Successfully monitor and communicate forecasts, changes, inventory estimates, supply situations, business risks and opportunities across all warehouses on periodic basis, mitigation plans to vendors & clients
- Identify areas of alert and create solutions to mitigate any potential risks of product stock outs.
- Facilitate effective S&OP meetings with Sales and Marketing Functions ensuring effective demand estimation adjusted to inputs from on ground operations in terms of market intelligence, brand activation plans, trade marketing interventions etc.
- Proactive coordination with key stakeholders to achieve desired business outcomes and drive improvements and reduce wastages across the demand planning