Co-Founder at Ria Insurance
Views:6025 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
RIA Insurance - Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
Salary Offered : 9-12 LPA
RIA is a startup in the insurance space looking to revolutionize the way people think of insurance and healthcare. Our technology and data focus is transforming the insurance experience and enabling us to be a partner in a customer's insurance journey.
Our team comes with vast insurance experience across firms including Swiss RE, Tata AIG, Bajaj Allianz. We have also worked with some of the biggest names in their industries such as McKinsey & Co, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, and Google. We- ve launched and grown multiple startups between us over the years and understand what it takes to be successful.
You will be joining an environment where you- ll have the utmost responsibility and opportunity to grow fast. We are building cutting edge technology in artificial intelligence and machine learning, so if you- re looking to be a product manager in an exciting area this is the place for you. RIA is hiring sharp, energetic, self-motivated people who are passionate about startups.
- Form product vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Understand and define the customer journey from start to finish
- Responsible for execution, launch and scaling up
- Collaborate across multiple functions including design, content, marketing, technology, and operations
- Engage with customers constantly to gather feedback and refine product
- Define KPI metrics, and measure success of all features
- Be the product evangelist, represent the product in online communities, conferences, interact with experts
- 3-4 years work experience, ex entrepreneurs welcome, in a product management role (AI, ML products are a value add)
- Insurance tech or health tech company experience is preferable
- Experience launching new products and ideas, be it in a startup or as part of a larger organization
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills along with ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Experience with growth platforms (Segment, Google Analytics etc.) to drive Growth
- Demonstration of ownership, and responsibility for delivering specified targets
- Work with health data standards such as HL7, ICD10 are a huge plus
- Located in Delhi NCR