Co-Founder at Ria Insurance
Views:77 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
RIA Insurance - IT Business Analyst - Health Insurance Domain (4-8 yrs)
IT Business Analyst Health Insurance Domain
ABOUT RIA :
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We're building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US:
We're building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You'll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & the University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We're a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The key role of the Business Process Design - Associate is to become a core implementation team member for RIA Symphony - our low-code insurance automation platform.
In this role, you would:
- Work in a consultative setting with business users to help them define user requirements, the scope of processes, optimizations, etc. to drive better business outcomes
- Be responsible for taking the business user requirements and turning them into highly efficient and scalable BPMN processes - you're responsible for Designing, Modeling, Deployment, and Testing the processes on the RIA Symphony Platform
- Create effective documentation for processes you build
- Work with business users on an ongoing basis to review the performance of processes, deep-dive into analytics, suggest optimizations and make the appropriate changes to processes
- Work closely with engineering, design, and business leadership to define the product vision and strategy for developing the RIA Symphony platform into a world-class technology platform
- Contribute to the building of Playbooks and SOPs
Looking for a Process Ninja
- 4+ years of experience in BPMN development across any workflow automation platform, process engine, or rules engine such as Appian, Alfresco, Camunda, Drools, FICO Blaze, Magnum, MIRA-PoS, ALLFINANZ, In rule, JBPM, Pega, Pipefy;
- Experience with BPMN 2.0, DMN is a plus
- Working knowledge of basic programming constructs, JSON structure, APIs
- Direct experience or past education as a developer is a huge plus
- Experience in insurance is a plus, but not mandatory
- Experience collecting both internal and external customer feedback and requests, empathizing with their challenges and opportunities, and prioritizing roadmaps to optimize results
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills
- Any past experience in building automation platforms or business rules engines is a plus
- Understanding of the power of low-code, no-code platforms