Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:208 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
RFP Consultant/Database Specialist - Client Business Centre of Excellence (2-5 yrs)
The role holder will be responsible for supporting the Client Business Centre of Excellence Office in Asset Management
- The role holder will play a key role in supporting Sales & Service team to source and pre-populate response to client's Due Diligence questionnaires (DDQs) and Request for Information (RFIs).
- The role holder will be responsible for supporting activities like completing DDQs, risk assessment templates, holding information and product characteristics as part of Due Diligence of funds.
- The role holder will provide support to global markets and their respective Sales/Client service team on all pre-sales activities (RFPs and RFIs) and due diligence for existing clients.
- The role holder will be responsible for maintaining product and client content for global client support.
- Incumbent will be required to ensure timely information is produced on a routine and streamlined basis.
- Said individual will play an active role in building up new processes and suggesting improvements and enhancements to existing ones.
- This role requires the incumbent to execute selected business critical processes with consistent coordination with onshore counterpart and with customer management teams across multiple countries.
- Interaction with other asset class team members in Bangalore to understand activities being performed currently and suggesting and implementing enhancements that will help save time and/or add value to the process.