HR Manager at Rezo.AI
Views:402 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Rezo.AI - Product Manager - Marketing (3-7 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager
About Us :
- Rezo.ai is an AI-first and NLP-first sales & support automation platform with a mission to become the leading automation/AI platform in the world. Our team have extensive experience in AI and Automation and is working extremely hard to build a state-of-art automation platform. Currently, deployed with large enterprises to automates conversations across voice, email, chat, social, WhatsApp and enhancing customer experience.
- If you are fascinated by AI and looking to work with team that uses the latest AI technologies, in a fast growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us.
We are looking for people who could join who are ready to take on big challenges.
In The News:
- Develop product positioning that differentiates Rezo.AI, by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Plan and execute product/feature launches across cross-functional teams (spanning Product, Marketing, Support, Service, Sales) and related sales enablement-
- Work with Product Management to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap and mitigate product gaps-
- Build a profile of the Rezo.AI clients across various industries, verticals, and business roles-
- Collaborate with Sales to understand & support ongoing enablement and maximize the impact.
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to develop a new narrative for Reo.AI Customer Experience and a comprehensive strategy for bringing this solution to the market.
- Drive the production and aggregation of high-fidelity Customer Experience related content (marketing, thought-leadership, product demos, webinars, datasheets, solution guides, etc.) for all funnel stages by partnering with the industry's leading creative team.
- Identify, enable and champion our community of Clients for Life in customer stories, videos and events-
Go-To-Market & Sales Enablement:-
- Enable Rezo.AI sales and engineering teams to ensure that they can identify opportunities, position our solution, and drive deals to close.
- Create compelling and useful enablement assets such as playbooks, deal wins, training decks, FAQs, and videos.
- Partner with Engineering to build killer demo assets and stories that wow customers-
Build consensus, alignment and engagement across Campaigns, Creative, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Pricing Strategy, and Customer Success Knowledge and Experience.
- 3-7 years of product marketing experience
- Strong understanding of the SaaS platforms and AI tech
- Enthusiasm and empathy for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people
- Outstanding storytelling capabilities: crafting a written or visual story in a simple straightforward way
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally and with customers.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, and analytical skills-
- A keen eye for detail and proven project management skills
Why You Should Join Rezo.AI:
- You're Surrounded by Passionate Team Members
- You Learn About Entrepreneurship
- Big Career Opportunities
- Learn by doing
- The Opportunity of Innovation
- Enhanced Responsibility