HR Executive at Rezo.AI
Views:50 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Rezo.AI - Data Security Officer (3-8 yrs)
Data Security Officer
About Us :
Rezo.ai is an AI-Powered Contact Center that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs
How do we do it :
Rezo's AI-Powered contact center leverages groundbreaking technologies in AI, ML, ASR, NLP, RPA, and predictive intelligence to transform customer experience and reduce costs by automating, analyzing customer-agent conversations across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/Whatsapp, and social media, whilst coaching them.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Work with functional groups (HR, Compliance, IT & facilities) in the validation of organizational security and maintain a process to ensure maintenance of organization's ISO27001 certification along with risk management & incident management framework and BCMS/DR requirements.
2. Conduct Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Device Hardening, Application Security
3. Assessments, Log Review, Review of Documents, Network Monitoring and Reporting
4. Conduct and compile findings on new vulnerabilities, new tools for departmental use
5. Conduct periodic internal ISMS audits and risk assessments to assess the adequacy of the security controls and provide recommendations.
6. Knowledge around basic networking concepts; security tools and technologies (Firewall; IDS/IPS; ATP; DLP; AD; Proxy; etc.) and its best practices.
7. Ensure coordination with the IT team for implementing best industry practice for network, Cloud and Cyber security.
8. Work closely with other support functions to implement best security controls w.r.t. cyber/cloud and data security.
8. Work closely with the business team to understand the product architecture and data flow and implement best security practices for information & data security.
9. Identify and implement a corrective action plan to address external / internal audit findings and updating statements of applicability.
10. Documentation of Security Policies, Standards, Guidelines & Standard Operating Procedures.
11. Good working knowledge of Incident management life cycle and forensic investigation & coordinate with multiple teams for management and investigation of security incidents and perform root cause analysis.
12. Conduct periodic Security Awareness Training programs.
13. Develop, test and maintain business continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
Ensure compliance to Regulatory compliance requirements applicable to the organization.
1. 3-8 Years of experience in Information Security, Risk Management and Business Continuity management in a corporate environment.
2. Knowledge of cyber security frameworks.
3. Working experience of best industry practices of Vulnerability management; Cloud Security; Cyber Security and network security.
4. Ability to identify, observe and analyze potential information security risks and develop strategies for preventing threats and quickly addressing breaches.
5. Demonstrated capability for high ownership, hands-on, capable of delivering by self.
B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA or advanced degree in a related field would be desirable.
Life at Rezo.AI :
1. We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
2. A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive environment.
3. Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance.
4. Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
Perks & Benefits :
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentor-ship.
- Get the best in class medical insurance, programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer services problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Explore more here : www.rezo.ai