HR Executive at Rezo.AI
Views:421 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Rezo.AI - Business Analyst (2-6 yrs)
About Us :
We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analysing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voice and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
Problem we are solving :
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers. To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals and act as the custodian for everything on data and insights.
- Ensuring data sanctity through instrumentation and monitoring data quality to meet the business needs of the company Developing and monitoring KPIs for each vertical of the business (Revenue/Sales/Finance/Campaigns/Content/Marketing), and at an overall business level and constantly driving the company towards meeting the KPIs
- Generating product and user insights and working closely with the Product manager to make product and design decisions
- Having a product out view towards problem-solving - Market and competitor research to understand the trends in product design, continuous A/B testing to grow the product KPIs, etc
- Owning and improving the core issues related to the product.
- Create and maintain client relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and competitors
- Interpersonal skills to work closely with various stakeholders who may have competing interests
- Looking for people who can join immediately or within 15 days.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- 2-5 years of experience
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Life at Rezo.AI:
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
Perks & Benefits:
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentor-ship
Get the best in class medical insurance, programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer services problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Explore more here: