Founder at RezLytix Technologies
Views:2167 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
RezLytix - Technology CoFounder - B2B Enterprise SaaS/PaaS (5-15 yrs)
RezLytix - Technology CoFounder - B2B Enterprise SaaS/PaaS
Who are we:
Rezlytix utilizes data analytics to bring energy intelligence to the upstream oil and gas sector. Its product ProLytix- - Production Analytics & Forecasting Technology, helps O&G companies in forecasting hydrocarbon productivity and well performance of their reservoirs. Their advanced machine learning platform integrates geological, geophysical and engineering data providing operators with smart well paths for drilling future wells efficiently while enhancing overall productivity and maximizing profits. RezLytix also has multiple tools which intelligently identify best fracking zones in a well for higher performance.
Whats your role ?:
- The Technology Cofounder will work as Lead DevOps drive special pilot projects with a focus on validating new enterprise cloud platform and technology approaches and the goal to actively shape future Cloud architecture.
- Automate and orchestrate workloads across multiple public cloud provider for both private and Public data center stacks (Hyperconverged Traditional architectures, VMWare, KVM, Cisco, F5 AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Support customers on multiple platforms to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and create software with a focus on quality of the processes
- Stay up to date on best practices and cutting-edge technology developments.
- Other responsibilities might include developing automated CI/CD pipelines, support the release of small features very quickly, compare design and technology options with team members, and manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable's.
What we offer ?
- Salary + Bonus + CoFounder's Equity.
- Amazing work culture. Young, innovative and a dynamic group of folks set to revolutionize the oil and gas industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.