Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:377 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Rewards Specialist - Pharma (4-8 yrs)
Purpose : Develop, implement, govern and manage local Compensation & Benefits systems, programmes and processes for assigned countries/business units. Participate in the development, implementation, governance and management of global Compensation & Benefits tools, programmes and processes.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the merit increase process for assigned Geographies/Units end to end including communications and awareness sessions for business HR partners and business leaders
- Actively participate in budgeting and recommendations for merit increases
- Manage local surveys and create compensation benchmark for a position or a group of positions.
- Advise and consult with HR Business Partners as well as Business Leaders on the basis of the results.
- Create comp package proposals, consult and advise on banding as required
- Variable Pay Programs: Work on design of variable pay programs
- Benefits : Work on insured and non-insured benefits across geographies.
Communication & Capacity Building :
- Implement, improve, communicate local Compensation, Benefits
- Collaborate with HR Services to enable excellent administration of Compensation, Benefit policies, tools and processes.
- Refine standardized reports to relevant analysis
- Provide technical and process trainings to HR where applicable
- Create, Prepare, deliver local/individual communication on global, local and strategic
Education and Experience :
- Full-time MBA (HR specialisation preferred)
- Total HR experience of 6-8 years with minimum 4 years experience in Rewards CoE