Talent Acqusition Consultant at Reward360
Views:263 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Reward360 - Technical Project Manager (5-15 yrs)
Reward360 Global Services Pvt Ltd is India's premier Customer Engagement Solutions Company. Headquartered in Bangalore with an office in Dubai and Singapore, our 'Global' loyalty solution has been built after years of deep understanding of consumers, the nuances of the loyalty diaspora, the onset of big data, and most important the simplicity that needs to be delivered across any loyalty program.
Our Technology, Marketing, Alliances, Business, Product, and Operations teams work in collaboration to create and deliver the most successful loyalty programs in India today. With over 2000+ retail alliances in India and access to over 10 million rewards globally, gives us the edge to be one of the most exciting and growing loyalty companies in Asia.
The only constant in today's difficult and dynamic market is 'change' . Our team is dedicated to using behavioural patterns of customers combined with cutting edge technology to take complex problems that enterprises face today and simplify them. This helps make our programs more relevant and puts the customer on the path of true loyalty.
Over 100+ dedicated team members work in collaboration to create world-class loyalty products out of our Corporate Office, R&D Lab, and Operation Hubs.
We are looking for a "Technical Project Manager" who can help us build a robust and scalable architecture for rewards and commerce platform powered by data-driven intelligence.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Voice of the customer - Understanding the voice of the customer to ensure that the platform/platform capabilities are delivered according to the expectations.
2. Customer Success - Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure that timely delivery and issue resolution for the customers.
3. Internal Stakeholder Manager - Work with the Development, QA, and DevOps to define the delivery plan and allocate tasks.
4. Delivery of Platform/Platform Capabilities - Tracking, monitoring, and evaluation of the end to end technical delivery.
5. Internal and External Communication - On-time and crisp communication with internal and external stakeholders.
6. Documentation - Management and maintenance of the required documentation for the technical delivery.
7. Reporting - Creating and sharing important data-driven reports to internal and external stakeholders.
8. Team Management - Manage a team of product and business analysts.
Skills & Experience
1. Bachelors or Master degree in computer science.
2. Prior experience as a programmer is a must.
3. 3+ experience as a Technical Project Manager is required.
4. End to end understanding of cloud-based platform delivery.
5. Good understanding of the LAMP/MEAN/MERN stack.
6. Strong experience with the Agile Delivery Model is a must.
7. Understanding of AWS/Azure/GCP will be preferred.
8. Exposure to various Project Management tools is a must.
9. Experience in the BFSI industry will be a plus but it is not mandatory.
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.