Senior Manager - People Ops at Reward360
Views:1694 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Reward360 - Manager - Finance Operations (4-8 yrs)
R360 Payment Services Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reward360 Global Services, a pioneer in customer engagement sector managing large enterprise loyalty programs for Banks, Airports & Retail.
R360 Payment Services was established in 2021 with a keen focus on payment innovation and payment acceptance convenience for Merchants. Payments coupled with years of customer engagement experience and intricate understanding of loyalty currency management; we aim to build a superior payment experience for the customers that the merchants can rely on.
While ensuring we provide the hygiene requirements, RPS will ensure to differentiate itself from the market through Easy Onboarding & Sub-merchant Account, Faster reconciliation & settlement process, Easier & Safer Integration, Highly Secure & Higher Availability, Instant Refunds & Settlements, and Excellent Customer Support.
What you'll do:
- Manage the complete merchant onboarding/merchant activations cycle and process
- Merchant ID, Rate card mapping, special pricing requests, new terminal ID issuance management
- Should have basic understanding of payment aggregator, payment gateway and pay out products & operations
- Own & execute end to end cost queries internally, cross-functionally & with our banking partners, meet TAT targets
- Contribute in process improvements & automation to improve process efficiency
- Responsible for ensuring that daily reconciliations between bank files and system records are done and un-reconciled items are followed up and acted upon.
- Bank MIS reconciliation with system data and matching of funds on daily/weekly and monthly basis.
- Co-ordinate with Banks for issues in reconciliation and payment related issues.
- Post Nodal/Escrow account reconciliation on a daily basis, provide day end summary to the accounting team for passing appropriate accounting entries.
- Maintaining Nodal Account Health by keeping check on funds lying and Age analysis of the same.
- Work closely with Tech/Bank teams to understand where the daily MIS files are struck and ensure the same are ingested into the dashboard and attain a 100% reconciliation.
- Lead projects with tech team on integration of new banks, products etc.
- Keep track of daily activities as Payment Gateway commissions, Net Banking commissions, Partner commissions, Wallet commissions, Ensuring the commissions are charged on every transactions if applicable, Balancing and matching of the funds at day ends. Analyse the difference occurs and treatment of the same.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Month End Deliverables Reconciliation/Settlement/Fund management and pending project analysis,
- Lead automation projects to ensure that reconciliation and settlement processes are seamless and support the growing business.
- Handle new products in Payments such as parallel settlement, instant refunds/settlement, Would be responsible for identifying problems, prioritizing ideas and solving them through Automation or manual
What we'll need:
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed college
- 4-8 years of Banking Operations role in Aggregators/Payment Gateways
- Experience in hiring, nurturing & managing team members
- Proven experience on Excel and/or google sheets.
- Strong inter/intrapersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with our banking partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good with numbers, analytical and data-driven decision making approach