Manager - TA at Reward360
Views:7146 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Reward360 - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Position : Business Analyst - E-commerce
Exp : 3 to 6 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
1. Responsible for requirements gathering and elaboration.
2. Preparation of requirements deliverable for the project (Epics, User Stories) as needed.
3. Get Application queries clarified from client/business team.
4. Need good documentation skills.
5. Understanding technology flow/ process.
6. Should be able to work with multiple clients and drive their business needs appropriately.
7. Participate in daily scrum calls, weekly status meetings.
8. Work with UXP analysts and designers for wireframes, prototypes or mark-ups, as necessary.
9. Keep the requirements section up-to-date with signed-off documents as well as keep the product backlog updated with appropriate status.
10. Provide Client demos and capture the minutes of meeting and action items as required from demos.
11. Perform Acceptance testing and involve in reviews of test scenarios and cases.
12. Ability to perform GAP Analysis between products.
13. Prepare required test data and help in UAT as required.
14. Get into discussions with client on prioritization the backlog and keep it ready ahead of sprint time.
15. Should help in product enhancements and good to have features by performing market research.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.