Assistant Manager - HR at Revolt Intellicorp Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1785 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Revolt Intellicorp - Manager - Operations - Battery & Infrastructure (4-6 yrs)
- Develop, maintain, and execute comprehensive project plans/timelines that set deadlines.
- Provide employees and their resources with the guidance, direction, leadership, and support necessary to ensure that they're able to accomplish their goals
Drives for Result :
- Focuses energy on executing against the plan, adjusting as appropriate.
- Takes initiative to work independently with a vision of the end state in mind.
- A hard taskmaster that motivates self and others to achieve maximum results.
- Effectively utilises available resources. Perseveres in the face of obstacles.
- Ideal candidate will lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Builds effective relationships and collaborates with peers, managers and co-workers.
- Openly communicates, provides timely feedback and shares ideas.
- Candidate will also need to develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources- including third-party vendors and researchers
Negotiation and communication :
- Exudes confidence and trustworthiness.
- Remains professional under pressure and demonstrates responsible decision-making in stressful or unexpected situations.
- Diffuses conflict in ways that create additional value and leads to new opportunities.
- Should have effective questioning and listening skills.
- Delivers clear, concise presentations with enthusiasm and passion that demonstrated knowledge of the business product or services.
Analytics and Quantitative :
- Candidate should have above average quantitative aptitude and should demonstrate strong inclination to utilise and merge data to business and to make decisions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.