Consultant - Recruitment at Bask HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:79 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Revenue Specialist - US GAAP (1-4 yrs)
- Prepare and record asset, liability, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Consolidation of multiple entities, including the reconciliation of intercompany eliminations
- Maintaining accounting records for foreign subsidiaries.
- Prepare monthly schedules for fixed assets/depreciation, prepaid expenses, accrued expenses, accrued invoices and deferred rent.
- Review AP voucher entries and POs.
- Lead the monthly accrual process.
- Review balance sheet accounts and ensure they are properly reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Manage and review monthly journal entry log for completeness
- Review and/or perform the cumulative translation adjustment
- As required, provide support for the preparation of the Company's quarterly and annual compliance and filing processes, including SEC filings, SOX compliance, federal and state tax filings and other periodic regulatory reporting requirements
- Back up for Accounts Payable processing and bank payment processing.
Experience and Skills:
- College degree in accounting or equivalent work experience; CPA required
- Strong, working knowledge of US GAAP
- 2-5 years of related experience, preferably in the technology sector
- Proficient with MS Office
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Working knowledge of NetSuite or similar ERP application
- Experience in working with external audit firms and related quarterly deadlines
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Flexibility and willingness to pitch in with assorted tasks as they arise
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and focus on meeting team deadlines in a dynamic environment