Revenue Recognition Manager - Service Industry - CA (3-5 yrs)
About the Company; It is the largest independent real estate services company with a presence across all over India and the Middle East. With a team of over 1800 certified and experienced real estate professionals who operate across all major Indian and Middle East markets.It has also successfully completed over 400 exclusive residential project mandates. The company manages over 80,000 established channel partners to ensure global business coverage
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Candidates must have experience in Contract Review, Revenue Recognition, Revenue Controllership, Balance sheet reconciliation, Balance sheet review, unbilled revenue, Deferred revenue, invoicing, knowledge of GST.
- Invoicing and Revenue Recognition in a project centric environment post checking relevant contracts, terms, GST and other norms and internal controls applicable.
- Accounts Payable management within SLA's stipulated and accounting for the same by project.
- Reconciliation of project accounts for reimbursable spends and calculation of deferred revenue and accruals.
- Manage all revenue recognition queries for Audit along with the team
- Generating financial reports and statements that detail the status of projects and accounts receivable.
- Ensure healthy balance sheet relating to Revenue, AR and advances with action items tracked for closure.
- Ensure collections received are fully applied to AR based on information provided by business teams and dates of collection are maintained as per policy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.