Recruitment Expert(Leadership Hiring) at Blue First HR Consulting
Views:1030 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Revenue Operations Specialist - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
Key roles & responsibilities
As a Revenue Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- The successful verification of transaction documents including KYC, facility agreements required for completion of financing via us.
- Management and tracking of money flow from investors to companies and vice versa.
- Calculation and reconciliation of fees and repayments to be validated as per investor's system to ensure 100% validation.
- Improve the operational efficiency and processes.
- You will be one of the core point of contact for investors across their lifecycle from onboarding to customer support.
- Work cross-functionally with business development, customer success, onboarding, investment, product and other stakeholders to share insights and information around process building and process adoption.
- Work around time sensitive TAT's on investors onboarding and capital mobilization.
- Strategically and quickly address customer concerns and issues driving them to resolution efficiently.
- Become a domain expert, staying up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Adhere to the processes, collecting investors feedback and communicating relevant feedback to leadership team.
- Work towards improving the mundane processes and automating most of the process to make it smooth.
What we are looking for
- You should be comfortable with following processes, and innovative solutions in a challenging environment and working in a fast-paced, high-velocity organization.
- Background in revenue operations, sales operations, or business operations.
- 2-5 years of experience in Banking, Operations preferred.
- Collaboration skills: Proven experience acting as a liaison between a variety of departments and stakeholders.
- Relationship-building: Cross functionally build trust not only with customers but also with other internal departments.
- Analytical and Presentation skills: able to collect, present and share data in a polished, meaningful way to drive quantitative and qualitative output.