Technical Recruiter at People Gamut
Views:59 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Revenue Manager - IT (7-12 yrs)
- 7+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 5 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent experience; with a combination of Big 4 accounting and industry/corporate accounting
- Strong software and SaaS revenue recognition knowledge in the areas of ASC 606, and related revenue recognition pronouncements
- Experience with NetSuite ARM and SFDC preferred
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work independently, manage deliverables from business partners, and prioritize challenging workloads.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, relationship building skills, and ability to work in a multicultural environment across different geographies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to operate with flexibility
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to answer questions or concerns about customer contract terms and its implications to the business
- Work closely with Professional Services team to review hours and project milestones to ensure accurate recognition of services revenue
- Partner with FP&A team on revenue forecasts, metrics and providing support when needed
- Strengthen internal controls and collaborate with SOX & Internal Audit around key control documentation and internal control design
- Help prepare data and supporting documentation as needed for year-end audit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.