Talent Acquisition Specialist at MNR Solutions
Views:297 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Revenue Manager - BFSI (5-9 yrs)
Job Description : CA/MBA with 5+ years of experience in Collections process
- Previously handled collections process of MNC including international transactions
- Ability to manage the process independently and responsibly
- Knowledge of Great Plains or similar Microsoft Dynamics ERP system, added advantage if available
- Directly reporting to Director of Revenue
- Manage end to end Revenue Accounting
- Closely work with business for providing inputs to proposals from finance perspective, key input being rate cards
- Track and monitor revenue contracts across various departments to ensure timely invoicing
- Supervise preparation and generation of invoices basis inputs from business to ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Monitor accruals vs. actual invoicing to avoid revenue leakage and adverse impact on cashflow
- Production of monthly management information including functional P&Ls to flag off key variances to management
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of revenue including accruals for Day1 reporting
- Transfer Pricing
- Closely work with business to understand upcoming overseas travel and evaluate the same from international tax and other compliance perspective
- Ensuring correct compliance to Entity's international transactions by accurate and timely reporting to Local Revenue Authorities
- Ensure compliance to Income Tax, Transfer Pricing rules and STPI reporting.
- Assistance in drafting revenue agreements for the customers from transfer pricing perspective.
- Ensure timely completion of APA Compliance Audit, Tax assessments, IFC audit etc.