Consultant at Apolis
Views:69 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Revenue Manager - BFS (12-20 yrs)
- Develop strategies, priorities and plans for revenue optimization focussing on business growth and success.
- Evaluate and recommend plans for increasing the transaction flow which could include strategic and tactical
initiatives that are viable for NIPL and its partners.
- Driving efficiency in the existing solution, by increasing the flows and enabling monetization
- Constant collaboration with various teams to understand the current pricing strategy and ways to optimize the same.
- Collaborate internally including with finance and operations to ensure zero revenue leakage.
- Managing periodic price planning process with management team and required internal stakeholders of the organization.
- Benchmark NIPL Product/Solution pricing with competition and explore possibilities.
- Research and collect all necessary data/information to create pricing acumen for NIPL. This could include deriving pricing strategy for any new product build.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 12+ years of work experience in performing data analysis, building and maintaining financial reports in a dynamic work environment.
- Masters from a reputed college in related field
- Good knowledge of Payments domain, various pricing strategies, revenue optimization activities.
- Top notch interpersonal skills, ability to meet deadlines, data management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.