Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:775 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Revenue Head - Digital Ad Sales - Media & Publishing House (8-18 yrs)
Revenue Head- Digital
We are looking for a revenue head for one of the leading media and publishing house in the country.
Job Description and Responsibilities :
- The Revenue Head is a pivotal role directly influencing the future of our company, and covers new business sales, installed client base sales, marketing, and partner strategy. We want a growth hacker with a passion for growing business.
- You will need to charge as they take on the responsibility for all aspects of driving revenue of the digital business baring direct Ad Sales. These will include revenue through various social media platforms, partnerships and alliances.
- We want someone who has revenue and customer DNA to complement our technical and product skills. We want a sales leader who will be able to translate initial traction into lasting growth.
- The Revenue Head is expected to have a successful background of scaling revenues into the, building lasting relationships of among Fortune 500-1000 brands, and managing large sales teams. A Revenue Head is expected to have a flawless understanding of SaaS-based cross-channel marketing and the programmatic space.
- A person with success in delivering rapid revenue growth.
- You will need to have deep knowledge of cross-channel marketing, native advertising, programmatic, and the latest trends in digital advertising.
- Understanding how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners.
- The Revenue Headis expected to participate actively in strategic and business unit planning to develop reasonable and thorough revenue projections for annual budgets and multi-year projections.
- You will oversee all Channel/Partner Development - adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners.
Your KRA's Include:
- Create a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications
- Develop growth strategies with the executive team and board of directors
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Oversee all Channel/Partner Development -- adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners
- Drive a - lean startup- style environment of constant experimentation and learning
- Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning
A minimum of at least eight years of revenue experience in a content lead digital company or in a digital media company.
Attributes needed are :
- Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change
- Passion - for the company's mission
- Highly energetic personality - a motivator
- Critical Thinking - strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership - easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal Oriented - naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills - an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Maturity - provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
- Professional - unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character; Who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.