HR Manager at Revathi Equipment Ltd
Views:1070 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Revathi Equipment - International Sales Manager (7-10 yrs)
Salary offered - 10-12 LPA
Designation: International Sales Manager
Company: Revathi Equipments Ltd
Reporting: General Manager Exports
To increase the share of industry customer spend on all mine drilling products and services. Drive increased customer loyalty throughout the designated region.
- The international sales manager is responsible for the sale of REL machines and parts to customers in the designated region.
- Leads a team typically comprised of technical support, application experts, and product support field personnel to achieve goals.
- Meet/Exceed Business Plan Sales and Market Share targets for all machines and work tools sold into the specific geographical regions
- Responsible for "selling the house" (integrated solutions) and assisting in dealer service
- Develop Marketing Plans to Achieve BP for Machines, Rental, Parts & Work Tools
- Oversee service goodwill spending on all products within the industry segment
- Ensure customer satisfaction through management of product and commercial issues
- Leads service tech reps to focus on quality to achieve key metrics related to Continuous Product Improvement (CPI) and service capability.
- Report on competitive activities including machine & work tools and competitive pricing (Lost Sales Reporting).
- Develop relevant reports on trends required to support necessary Business Reviews.
- Sets objectives, sales forecasts, objectives, work plans, and budgets
- Business Plan Achievement
- Sales Growth
- Market Share improvement
- Forecast Accuracy for the designated region - both Business Plan and Rolling Forecasts
- Customer Satisfaction Participation and Closure Rates
- The position requires knowledge of the mining industry in the Western and Central African regions.
- Knowledge and experience in handling customer complaints, warranty practices, and procedures.
- Broad knowledge of the mining industry and experience in selling to mining companies, contractors, and dealers in Western African regions, and a strong understanding of dealers, as well as customers, is also required.
- The position requires Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Mining, Electrical MBA with specialization in Marketing - Desirable.
- 7 to 10 years of B2B sales experience within the mining or related industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or persuade others inside and outside the department to take a specific action.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.