HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:115 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Retirement Benefits Investment Management Role (1-3 yrs)
The applicant will be working as an Investment/Fund Advisor/Manager, helping the clients including MNCs, Central PSUs, and major Indian Conglomerates in managing their Retirement Benefits funds (Provident Fund, Gratuity Funds & Pension Funds) keeping in mind the specific requirements, risk profile of the fund and other applicable regulations. The role requires an understanding of the capital markets (both Equity and Debt markets), macroeconomy, Bond Market principals and industry dynamics.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
As part of the Retirement Benefits Investment Management Team, it includes:
- In-depth Understanding of the Investment Management process.
- Tracking Client Portfolio i.e. effective implementation of various strategies aligned with Darashaw's Investment Philosophy, risk management and portfolio optimization.
- Handling client queries and portfolio review presentations.
- Working on Knowledge enhancement initiatives for clients/teams.
- Ensuring client retention by supervising high quality service delivery to clients.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Understanding of Bond Markets, Issuances in place, movement of Yield curve, factors affecting the yield curve, impact of yield curve on markets, sectors, issuers and investors.
- Understanding of Investment options/instruments such as Debt Instruments (Government and State Securities, Corporate Bonds, IDFs etc.), Equity Investments (Equity MFs, ETFs, Direct Equity Shares), Short Term Instruments (Various Money Market Instruments), Asset Backed Securities (REITs, InvITs), Alternative Investment Funds etc.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the investment pattern for retirement funds, various products eligible for investments by retirement Trusts
- Excellent Presentation, communication, and articulation skills to deliver client presentations and drive agendas efficiently and effectively in client meetings.
- Self-driven & strong aptitude to get updated with latest market developments, financial products, and regulatory changes in Retirement Industry