Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1580 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Retail Sales Manager - Sports Equipments (3-5 yrs)
Manager - Sales (South & West) Leading Sports Equipment Company (Bangalore)
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the industry
- Fast track your career progression with a market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a global sports equipment company with a strong presence in the Asian market. They have established a significant presence in the Indian market over the last few years by focusing on constant product development and innovation. They are currently looking to embark on an ambitious growth phase, and for the same, they are looking to recruit a Manager - Sales (South & West), based out of their corporate office in Bangalore.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
- Handling all retail and multibrand accounts for the company across the region.
- Expanding the retail footprint for the company in the region by tapping into new accounts, and establishing new points of sale.
- Driving primary and secondary sales in the region and being responsible for the top line
- Developing sales plans and forecasts and assisting in visual merchandising at the retail level.
- In addition to this, you will be involved in organizing BTL activations to drive brand awareness and also impart sales training in the region
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a postgraduate with around 3-4 years of experience in sales and distribution roles in the South/West India market. Prior experience in the retail industry is preferred and the client is looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be a young, dynamic, and confident individual with the ability to drive results in an individual contributor capacity.
What's On Offer
- You will have the opportunity to work with a market leader in role that offers excellent career progression. The client is a preferred employer offering excellent work life balance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.