Senior Recruitment Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:751 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Restaurant/Hospitality Technology Manager (10-25 yrs)
Our client one of the most innovative company in food industry in MENA region is looking for a passionate Hospitality Technology Manager to join their ambitious team.
You will be accountable to work closely with the Technology Director in defining, influencing, approving and directing the company's Technology Strategy and Applications. You will need to ensure key business strategies and processes are driven by systems that enable change, growth and flexibility. The technology will support, empower and enable the store manager, store employees, operations team etc. to provide a world-class customer experience. The technology needs to be appropriate to the size of business and meet the needs of the customers, including looking at innovative solutions in line with principles of the UAE.
Your key responsibilities would include formulating Technology Strategy, aligning with the key business stakeholders, i.e. CEO, Brand Leaders, CFO; selecting the right technology to support business requirements including, but not limited to, POS, Automation, Transactional Cost Control, Digital Menu Boards, Kiosks, drive Thru; working with other Group Technology functions, such as Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications, to ensure Technology requirements in these areas are delivered; Approving purchases of technological hardware/software and establish partnership with outside vendors and analyzing the costs, value and risk of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.
- Strong knowledge and work experience with POS Aloha is a Must
- Have been through or led significant change within a Retail Technology environment
- Proven experience as Information Technology Director, or similar managerial role within the same or like industry preferably a Franchise Model
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation and rollout
- Ability to extract and distill requirements, and know how to turn these into reality using technology
- Must have managed teams in remote locations
- Excellent knowledge of Hospitality Technology systems and infrastructure, knowledge of NCR or Oracle systems an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Should be open to travel.
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the - must haves- to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles.
Look forward to a long term relationship- Mindfield- making a difference